Salary: $$65,000 – $70,000 Annual
|1. Provide day to day leadership, direction and staff development activities to department employees and volunteers as well as manage departmental activities and inventories for events.
2. Incorporate best practices regarding confidentiality into all job duties and communications in accordance with Article 27-F and HIPAA, ACR Health policies and procedures and other applicable regulations. Protect agency data in accordance with confidentiality procedures and protocols. Observe and abide by the HIV Confidentiality Law and HIPAA.
3. Coordinate and develop fundraising special projects to enhance current programs or establish new programs.
|4. Oversee special project development: agency and special project public relations.|
|5. Work with Communications and Marketing to connect with media and be able to tell a story of the agency on all media outlets. (Website, TV, radio and print etc.) to support upcoming events.|
|6. Manage and make recommendations for special projects budgets.|
|7. Serve as community liaison to link with other organizations to develop resources; develop collaborative projects with other organizations in which ACR is the lead applicant or cooperating applicant.
8. Ensure accurate completion of all required Raisers Edge and Access data entry and reporting.
9. Maintain confidentiality of clients, volunteers, and the appropriate components of the agency.
|10. Create opportunity for Development Staff to further their skills through conferences and internal training with the help of the Human Resources Department.|
|11. Participate in ACR Strategic Planning activities as member of the ACR Management team. Attend and present at Management Team Meetings and Staff Meetings|
- Provide support to designated Board Committees and related responsibilities as designated by the Executive Director/ Deputy Executive Director Operations.
- Serve as planning support to the Chief Executive Officer/ Chief Operating Officer.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer/Chief Operating Officer.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services/Health related field or business administration with one year in non-profit program administration or Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ experience. Other combinations of education and experience would also be considered.
- Ability to work with diverse constituencies.
- Sensitivity to AIDS, chronic illness, LGBTQ issues and a strong commitment to the mission, vision, and values of ACR Health are essential.
- Excellent oral/written language, proofreading, and organizational skills