- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance.
- At least 0 -5 years’ experience in accounting/finance/accounts receivable
- Experience and/or familiarity with accounting software
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability for attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- General math skills
- COVID vaccine required
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records and sends invoices to clients and grantors.
- Reconciles irregularities in receipts. Actively investigate and resolve irregularities.
- Audit all receipts on a determined schedule to ensure accuracy in accounting.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Completes information for external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors related to the grants.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Provide account support to the CFO as directed.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Work with Accountant for monthly-close processes and may provide oversight of Accountant’s work.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CFO, or as required for completion of duties and assignments.
ACR Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socio-economic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation or any other protected category.