- Associates Degree in Accounting, two to four years of prior accounting experience in a not-for-profit organization, and experience in account analysis and monthly closings.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and to set work priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work professionally and cooperatively with a wide range of people.
- Competent and working knowledge of computers. Must be proficient in both Word & Excel, Blackbaud experience a plus.
- Manages processing of vendor payments, and maintains related systems and vendor relationships.
- Sensitivity to AIDS, chronic illness, LGTBQ issues and a strong commitment to the mission, vision, and values of ACR health are essential.
- COVID Vaccine Required
- Grant, Contracts and NYS State accounting management.
- Processes Contract billing by vouchering to funding sources in accordance with grant specifics following company and grant procedures and guidelines.
- Full knowledge of General Ledger, proficient at making accurate journal entries in a true accounting system.
- Receiving and recording vouchers, cash and checks.
- Producing a variety of reports including income statements and balance sheets.
- Checking for accuracy in reports, figures and postings.
- Reconciling and reporting any discrepancies found in the records.
- Interacting with management, employees and vendors.
- Knowledgeable with Accounts Payable and Purchase Order systems.
- Payroll processing experience a plus.
- Must be a proficient Microsoft Excel user.
- Perform scanning, filing, typing, and data entry of accounting and business office records.
- Develop and maintain a manual of business office procedures for administrative review and approval.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients, volunteers, staff and of secure fiscal records
Apply: Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
ACR Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socio-economic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation or any other protected category.