In order to be considered:
Submit a cover letter and resume to HR@acrhealth.org
Full Job Description
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Licensed level healthcare professional with prior behavioral health setting OR, Master’s level professional with two (2) years supervisory experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Ability to move fluidly through systems, and a strong expertise of data reporting and tracking in different systems and databases.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Car and valid NYS Driver’s license required for necessary travel.
- Sensitivity to HIV/AIDS, chronic illness, LGBTQ issues and a strong commitment to the mission, vision, and values of ACR health are essential.
- Incorporate best practices regarding confidentiality into all job duties and communications in accordance with Article 27-F and HIPAA, ACR Health policies and procedures and other applicable regulations. Protect agency data in accordance with confidentiality procedures and protocols. Observe and abide by the HIV Confidentiality Law and HIPAA.
- Supervision of care management practice for all assigned care managers.
- When needed, assist clients in mutually assessing immediate and long-range needs and identifying resources to secure needed services.
- Carry a Health Homes plus caseload as needed, including assessing clients, creating and implementing care plans and providing other necessary care manager services.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of all regulatory requirements governing the NYSDOH Health Home care management programs, as well as program services provided by both ACR Health services and external resources.
- Conduct supervisory case conferences and chart reviews per individual client and program requirements. Document/submit findings to the Director of Care Management and Compliance Officer.
- Ensure care management services are competent, thorough and responsive to client needs. Review and approve recommendations for case closures, ensuring that all case closures are appropriate and contain thorough documentation.
- Maintain complete and accurate statistical information; prepare all required monthly and program reports as assigned; ensure thorough, up to date and complete client records.
- Review core services submitted for billing on a daily basis to ensure billing content is appropriate and progress note documentation is thorough and accurate.
- Ensure that all data reported by care managers is accurate and appropriate in relation to Health Home and Agency policy. Track services provided, client caseloads per care manager, as well as ensuring that chart compliance and documentation requirements are being met according to policy and procedure.
- Ensure care management referrals are followed up on in a timely manner.
- Reduce barriers to services through persistent advocacy efforts and appropriate documentation of service gaps.
- Review records, progress note narration and complete supervisory sign-off of records, within required time frames.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of all area service providers and client resources; keep abreast of developments in the medical, behavioral, social service, legal and other areas related to client services provision.
- Participate in agency case conferences as scheduled.
- Participate in relevant regional meetings as assigned.
- Coordinate services with local provider agencies to ensure comprehensive approach, to include ongoing communication with Hospital Care Workers and Discharge Planners.
- Coordinate the reception and distribution from within the agency, as well as community providers.
- Track employee timecards, PTO requests and mileage submissions.
- Report any audit, performance improvement plan or correction spreadsheet to Director of Care Management Services.
- Coordinate with Director of Care Management Services to review, and update when needed, policies and procedures relating to Health Homes.
- Maintain working relationship with all Lead Health Homes.
- Maintain working knowledge of care management program regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Attend all required and recommended staff trainings and in-services
- Perform other duties as directed by the Director of Care Management Services, Chief Programs Officer and/or Executive Director.
non -Exempt. Thirty five hour (35.00) week; evenings and weekends expected for meetings, workshops, and seminars.