Assist individuals and families with a wide range of issues related to insurance coverage.
The Community Health Advocates Program’s services are free to everyone regardless of age, income or health status.
We can help you and your family with:
- Help you find the best prices on your prescriptions
- Basic advice and information on health coverage from private plans, to Medicaid to Medicare.
- Accessing financial assistance, or charity care, to help pay for your service bills
- Accessing medical services and selecting a primary care provider (PCP)
- Obtaining referrals for specialists and requesting out-of-network providers
- Understanding how health care reform impacts you
- Authorization/denials of coverage, medical services, recertification and exemptions
- Claim disputes, fair hearings, complaints, appeals
- Billing issues
- And much more!
For more information, call 315-475-2430 or email.