The Q Centers at ACR Health are safe spaces for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning youth, their families, and allies to gather, share, and receive support. Q Center programming promotes equality, celebrates diversity, provides resources that cultivate pride and leadership skills, and strives to create a safe and inclusive community for all.
Through our programs and services, we provide the guidance and support LGBTQ+ youth, young adults and their families need to thrive, and the foundation from which LGBTQ+ youth can succeed throughout their lives.
The Q Centers offer:
- Social support groups for LGBTQ+ youth and families
- Afterschool and drop-in programs
- Case Management for LGBTQ+ youth
- Free LGBTQ-affirming testing for HIV and STDs
- Field Trips and special events
- School-based GSA support and education
- Independent Living Skills workshops
- LGBTQ Cultural Competency/Responsiveness workshops
- Advocacy and support for parents of LGBTQ+ children/youth
- Educational awards and emergency assistance through Eddie’s Future Greatness Awards
For providers or individuals, please fill out and return this form for referrals.
Due to COVID-19, the Q Center is currently meeting online and providing some in-person services. Please contact us if you have any questions at (315) 475-2430 or email us at email@example.com.
Trans Resource Guide
helpful links to affirming providers both in and out of our region.